Monday, March 21, 2011

Can we just make everything easier and allow me to be the only one fucked over in this situation? I mean it. I don't want anyone to hate me for something so stupid. She is in love with you as I once was, and you're treating her the same way you once treated me. Going back to you would be a huge mistake at this time in my life. And there are so many alarms going off inside of me, and a list of reasons reaching to neptune to tell me to stay away. But you make it so goddamned hard. Meddling, always, this isn't Scooby Doo.

I know for sure though, that even if I do end up back with you.. it'll be the same cycle, the same exact cycle. You'll like me till you get bored. 

Please just love her, and respect her. And let me be.

It's kind of just easier being the one no one wants to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment